My Blog List

Monday, February 28, 2011

Line story

here is my story, for crossing the line:


                Over the many years of having a little sister, both she and I have crossed the line many, many times. It varies from little things, such as personal space and who left a towel on the floor, to seriously hurting each other’s feelings or messing up one another’s plans. One such major time, on my part was accidentally reminding her of her break up with her first boyfriend.  He had made a point to give her panda related things as gifts, and she loved them…up until the point they broke up, after which, she didn’t want anything to do with them. I had forgotten this over time, and had mistakenly told a friend of mine to ask her if she wanted a panda over the phone. My friend gave me grimace in return and said that my sister had asked to never, -ever-, be reminded of pandas. Needless to say on her visit later that day, she wasn’t in the best of moods.  Likewise she’s done something similar, with varying degrees to me. Most of it was her being impatient with us, or leaving things to the last minute because she refused to do her homework or something of the kind. She isn’t a brat, not by far, but she does have her moments where she only thinks of herself. Needless to say, though, we’ve both made serious and minor mistakes and still make each other laugh to the point of tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment