My Blog List

Monday, February 28, 2011

Line revision

Here be my revised story...with a bit of a different view:


Wow….I can NOT believe what my brother did to me…Like, my day was going just. Fine. And he had to go and kinda ruin it…see, it was my birthday right? Heheh, was having an ok time, friends at school were all like “What’s up girl!!!!! Happy be daaaaaaaay!” And I was all like  “Awh girl, thank youuuuu!” Yeah, it was good. Got a few dollars pinned to mah shirt too, making it raaaaaain~ But yeah, was just chillin’ at home right? He calls me, ‘bout to head up to Huntsville the next day, and while I’m talkin’ to a friend to both of us, he asked her “What’cha want for your birthday” Oh no….no wait….-She- asked me what I wanted for my birthday and he told her “Ask her if she wants another panda!”….Now…I know…he’s mah brathur….but no he didn’t. I KNOW he knows not to remind me about those things….right? Seroiusly, hate the boy who gave those to me….don’t wanna think about it at ALL, gawd….it’s just like….well whatever, ‘s long as he don’t do it again…crossed the line there boy….crossed. the. Line….anyways, I went to go see him the next day, we was cool. Hehe, we made fun of my mom a bit, all harmless stuff, but still…kinda still had me a bit mad he had me thinkin’ ‘bout that boy again…..hrm….did I eat lunch today? Ooooh, yeah, yeah, pizza…yummmm~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment